Saturday 14 May 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. As mentioned on my website www.julieaday.co.uk, as well as writing for adult and children, I am also passionate about healthy eating (as shown in my children's book Rosie and the Sick School), natural health and green issues. This new blog will be exploring those passions further on a weekly rota. I will be talking about what healthy foods are out there and where you can buy them, locally and nationally, what natural health products are out there, what I've tried and liked and hated, where you can buy then and this can be merged with the green issues as I will be mentioning if their containers are recycleable or not and if I have found out if they are, and green issues will be all about reducing, reusing and recycling and where and what you can recycle things.

Next week will be my first entry to this new blog and I will be writing about Coeliac Disease as it is going to be Coeliac Disease Awareness week from 16 -22 May.

I hope you will join me on this new venture and journey and find what I have to say useful/

No comments:

Post a Comment