Saturday 31 January 2015

Cornflakes a no-no

Well, after a month off from last trying gluten-free cornflakes, I ate them for breakfast this morning with hot rice milk. The result - niggling stomach pains and visiting the small room. So, now I know that I can no longer eat corn/maize. Seems my stomach doesn't like most grains these days. I shall stick to what I know I can eat from now on. That means for breakfast, I will be eating Free From toast when I go out that day, millet porridge with ham or cocoa rice pops when I am not going out that day. One of these days I shall take a photo of what my porridge and that looks like so you can see it.

So, I am now intolerant to: dairy, soya, wheat, gluten and corn/maize. Plus a host of other foods that are too many to name here eg dark green veg.

No comments:

Post a Comment