Wednesday 8 June 2011

The natural part

Welcome to the natural part of this blog. This part will be all about using naturally made products, what is out there, what I have tried and liked, where to buy them and how much they cost. Also it will have about natural spas and shops.

At some point I will also combine my passion about recycling with this part, telling you what products are recycleable and where you can recycle them.

For a start I can tell you that the Beaming Baby wipes packaging is made of half chalk and half plastic PE. So I can recycle it at a mixed plastic recycling bank.

I am waiting for a reply about Earth Friendly eco wipes packaging, and will let you know when I get a reply about them.

My next post this week will be why I started to use products with natural ingredients in. So watch this space...

2 comments:

  1. Good find on the beaming baby wipes. I saw something in the health food shop yesterday in, what appeared to be, a kind of brown paper. I suspect it was lined with plastic, but I'll check it out next time I'm in there and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rae. Had a reply about the Earth Friendly ones. Unfortunately made of polyester and polythene so not recycleable. Aagh.

    ReplyDelete